With thousands of vetted users, product manufacturers can now commission testers who
leave online feedback about these products in-order to kick start sales.
White-hat and compliant, a sure way to garner feedback
from everyday shoppers about the newest products.
Utilize Our Product Reviews Search Tool (Launching soon)
As Featured In:
Product & Workflow Feedback And Reviews lead to more sales.
Smart brands need not search for ways to boost their sales on marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart or Google with the use of verified customer reviews any longer because you’ve landed on the right page.
The effect? Well-written reviews and feedback:
- 1 – On our proprietary system
- 2 – Online reviews. A crucial part of our program is where our testers go back to the place where they ordered from (for example Amazon or Walmart) to leave both seller and product reviews.
Our solution is in-line with eCommerce ethics and compliant with all Marketplace Terms of Service.
Our Compliant Verified Product Feedback/Review Program is utilized by many large brand names and countless successful brands & lesser-known manufacturers with great products to sell and services to offer.
As an industry veteran, WiserOps, Inc. is a highly reagrded and top-tier management consultancy group. This solution developed from receiving numerous client requests for a surefire ethical solution to garner verified product and workflow/seller feedback from vetted American shoppers. Currently serving marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping.
Want to know how it works?
- Cost – The cost is between $12-$15 per product tester (depending on the plan you choose) and the ordered cost of your item.
- Funds for purchase – We collect (from merchant) and disperse the funds to our product testers upfront so as to allow for them to order goods and then come back and leave verified reviews (upon sign-up place ASIN’s/SKU’s in order notes section and we will respond with Invoice for item(s) cost broken down)
- Minimum – There is a minimum of 25 testers which can be split among two seperate items.
- Timeframe – Generally all orders are placed in one weeks time and then reviews trickle in soon after.
- When ready, add up the cost of ordered items multiplied by amount of testers e.g. Widget = $10 So would be $10 + $15 X 25 =$625 (for basic plan).
“WiserOps has changed the game completely.”
“Their C.I.A. Smart Marketing Automation Program is a groundbreaking development”